EnglishMeeting.com Discussion Podcasts

Friday, March 31, 2006

Discussion Podcast 3, Part 3 Cheating-to tell or not

www.EnglishMeeting.com

Parts 1 & 2

Abortion- who's decision is it? Government? Family? Father? Woman? What happens if you make it illegal?

Part 3
Cheating on your boy/girlfriend, spouse. Should there be complete honesty? Are there good reasons to keep a secret? A very intriguing rap session.


A powerful discussion with stunning realizations.
Reactions by Christy, Arman, Jessica, Christopher, Jihyun, & Dave expressing ideas from Iran, Korea, Peru, France, & America. Parts 1-3.


1 Comments:

  • I was there and listened to this podcasting. It was really fun and sometimes I wanted to tell someting... I would not tell my boyfriend if I cheated. If I don't tell, he's happy and the relationship's going to continue.


    Layla.K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home