EnglishMeeting.com Discussion Podcasts

Friday, April 07, 2006

Discussion Podcast 5, Animal Rights

www.EnglishMeeting.com

Animal Rights. What animals should we eat? Do we know how animals are treated and later killed for food? Should animals be used for clothing? Is it possible for many of us to be vegetarian? What about nature and nurture?

An uncomfortable issue for an international group of meat eaters to discuss. Is ignorance bliss? Dayanis, Amalya, Jessica, Chris, Esther, Christy, & Dave consider a rarely discussed subject expressing views from Armenia, Mexico, France, Korea, Peru, & America.

2 Comments:

  • This is Jihyun. I wish I was there.
    I am a vegetarian, but you know what? I used to love eating meat. After I saw a book that shows how animals are treated in American farms, I just stopped eating meat. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PROTEIN. As David said, there are so many ways to take it.. Guys.. Let's try to eat less meat,and save some animals.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 AM, May 08, 2006  

  • I am interest in Jihyun's comment above. I don't like eating meat much but I do. I'm staying with American hostfamily and I was surprised that They eat meat every day!! Japanese don't eat so much meat as American. As Jihyun said, we take protein from Soy beens such as tofu. I'll try not to eat much meat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home